WNBA and NCAA basketball legend Chamique Holdsclaw comes on the ConquerWorry™ Podcast to discuss her battle with mental illness and her current advocacy efforts.
The New York premiere of Mind/Game: The Unquiet Journey of Chamique Holdsclaw is the Gold Coast Film Festival in Port Washington, Sat., Nov. 14 3:30pm. Chamique and film director Rick Goldsmith will be there for Q&A.
Go to goldcoastfilmfestival.org for more info.
For more about the film and DVDs, go to mindgamefilm.org.
Connect with Chamique:
• Lead the Univ of Tennessee Lady Vols to 3 consecutive NCAA Championships….including an undefeated season.
• 4x All American in college
• Finished her career at TN as the all time leading scorer & rebounder
• #1 Draft pick in 1999 by Washington
• WNBA Rookie of the year
• 6x WNBA All-Star
• 2x WNBA rebounding champion
• 2002 WNBA scoring champion
• A Sullivan Award wined
• 2x Naismith Award Winner
Video - Periscope Broadcast
Podcast - Audio Only
Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton - From Fame to Prostitution to Advocacy
Hall of Fame Basketball Star Chamique Holdsclaw on Mental Resilience
Diana Nightingale on her husband Earl Nightingale's Principles for Mental Health Success
JoAnn Buttaro on Date Rape & PTSD Survival
Story: Its Never Too Late
Gabe Howard on BiPolar Advocacy
Phil Fulmer on Teen Suicide
Prison, Bipolar and Mania with Andy Behrman
Columbia Univeristy's Dr. Rynn on OCD